Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I think I must be nesting..........

So it all started with me wanting to change the girls' room. What better time to do it than right before a new baby! I've known for sometime that I wanted the girls to have a pink and brown room, so I went and picked the paint and then hoped that I would find the bedding to go with it!! A little backwards I know!! Luckily Bill has been a very willing helper. I get the ideas, and he does the work!! It works out really nice!! I did paint the brown stripes though. (Luckily my friend Jessica was nice enough to come over and make some straight lines for me, because when I tried to make straight lines it looked like I was trying to make waves!!) Amazingly enough I found the perfect comforter for the room, now the girls' and I are both very pleased with the room!!(I still need to hang pictures on the wall, and get curtains up, but hey the big stuff is done!!)














These are the pictures of the girls' I took to match their room, I was quite pleased with how they turned out!!

3 comments:

jessica said...

Uh yeah...your nesting. We all do it. I'm nesting and I'm not even pregnant!

Looks great...especially those stripes!

Ilene said...

So, so cute!

Your husband painted?!

Dan doesn't love me that much. Actually, I don't have the patience to wait for him to help me paint.

jana jacob said...

Darling! I love the room...great idea! Your girls are so cute and so big!!!! Nesting is a wonderful thing, it means you are near the end!!! YAY!