SYDNEE LORRAINE PRINCE
AUGUST 1, 2008
6 LBS 14 OZ
18 INCHES
After a pretty hard labor and delivery we were so happy to finally get Sydnee here! I'm not sure why I decided not to have an epidural, I think I must have been crazy!! Bill said I did let one "dag-nabit" slip out! I think if that's the worse that came out then I did pretty good!
The kids can't get enough of Sydnee! They love her to pieces. Breggan had a hard time figuring out who she was the first day she came home. He kept asking me where the babies mom was. When we tried to tell him that I was her mom he would say "NO". I wrapped Sydnee up in a blanket and Breggan got so mad that I was letting the "baby" use Sydnee's blanket! Oh the poor boy was so confused! But I think he's finally realized that I'm her mom and she's here to stay!
We were so lucky to have such great friends that would take care of the other kiddos while I was at the hospital! It was one less thing for me to worry about. Thank you, Amanda and Emmylou!!! You guys are the best! My kids loved spending time at your houses!
12 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I must say, your kids all look very similar.
And... thank goodness she only weighed 6lbs. You are definitely stronger than me - I think would have just laughed if someone told me no epidural. I am seriously way impressed.
Congratulations. She's beautiful.
Bonnie - Congratulations!!! She is oh so darling!!! I wish I lived closer to you guys to hold that sweet baby! Your family is so beautiful! Best of luck to you guys!
Congratulations Bonnie! No epideral....you are amazing! I'm glad Sydnee made it here safe and sound. That story about Breggan is so hilarious.
Happy healing and I can't wait to see you and Sydnee in person.
Oh and your blog looks so cute!
Congratulations and welcome Sydnee - she is beautiful and you are a rock star for doing it sans-epidural. You go girl!
Really, no epidural and only one curse?
I get epidurals because if not I will swear like a sailor.
Congratulations!!
So fun!! Congrats! I wish I lived closer so I could do something for you and your fam. Wow! No epidural? You rock!
Thanks for the pics. Send more when you get some time..ha ha
Congrats! Another girl - so much drama. I'm so happy for you and hope everything is going well. You need to move back to Utah so we can see them grow!
I can't wait to meet her. It took me over two years to meet Breggan. I hope that it will not be so long with Sydnee. Congratulations!!! She is so cute!
Beautiful girl, welcome to the world! We had so much fun with your kids, it was a good day! Super Woman!!
Way to go! She is beautiful-your whole family is beautiful. Sydnee is cut out of the 'Prince-mold'. You'd better lable all the baby pictures-eventually they'll be hard to tell apart! You look great! We are happy for you!!!
Congratulations Bonnie! She is so, so, so precious. I can't wait to hold her!
Post a Comment