So I really hate these kind of pictures. But when my kids look in their scrapbooks some of their favorite pictures are of me with them still inside!! So I guess you could say I'm doing it for the children!! :)

26ish weeks (I know I should have been holding a nifty little sign!)


Stay tuned because I keep growing and growing and growing!! ( I know you can hardly wait!!)
5 comments:
That last picture you totally have a Madellyn expression.
Even though you feel ridiculous, you'll be glad you took these.
You look so good! I can't believe you are so close to being done! I love her name! I looked over you whole blog and wow, you are amazing...I was tired just reading about all your adventures, i can't imagine being 8 months pregnant and doing all of that! When did Madellyn get so BIG? She looks like she could be a teenager in her performance! All your kids are so beautiful. Can't wait to see pictures of your newest edition!
How is it that you look better and better the farther along you get? You look so cute, you make a great pregnant momma! I should say hot momma!!
I'm so excited for you! I'm already excited to bring you dinner.
You look amazing! I love that the countdown is getting so close. We are so excited to meet her!
Post a Comment