Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Vacation 2008

Grandma Theo

My dad and his wife Cheryl

My Mom

Great Grandma and Grandpa Christensen

Madellyn was the only one that had ever met these Grandparents. As you can see Aubree wasn't too happy to be meeting them!!!

Had to get a picture of me with Bill's Grandma. Because this is who Sydnee will get her middle name "Lorraine" from!

Bill's Mom and Dad


Aubree got her ears pierced while we were in Ogden. Madellyn talked her into getting them done, and she didn't even cry!!


Thanks to a wonderful husband I got the anniversary band I wanted for our 10 year anniversary! Somehow I talked him into letting me wear it before our actual anniversary!!!

So we visited 6 different grandparents, stayed in 4 different hotels, attended 2 family reunions, saw 2 movies, ate at Cafe Rio once, drove a million miles, (ok maybe not a million, but when your 8 months pregnant it feels that way!! ) only had someone get carsick twice, so all in all I think we had a pretty good vacation!!!

6 comments:

jessica said...

I'm so impressed with how quickly you got this posted!!!! You look way cute with grandma Loraine and way to go Bill with that ring!!! That's some serious bling!

The Hansen Clan said...

It is so good to have you guys back! It sounds like a great trip and one that your kids will never forget. Welcome home!

El Ponderado said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! Good on you. This last Monday night our kids were asking when the Prince guys were coming back. We really enjoyed time with you. One of these days we'll get up your way.

Ty

AMY said...

I love summer vacays. Looks like your kids had a great time. Aubree looks so cute in those pictures.

Congratulations on the ring. I definitely need to talk to Mike. Our anniversary's next month.

Anonymous said...

So only two pumpkin buckets to toss...those pictures are priceless with grandparents, I always am so happy when I take them of family like that! I can't believe you didn't swell like a puffer fish with all that driving. You rock! No, actually you suck cuz most of us aren't so lucky during pregnancy! Well you totally deserve a good 9 months...

Meghann said...

first off, my grandma's name is Lorraine. So it's very special to me as well. LOVE that name because she was lovely person.

secondly, I was afraid of old people too Aubree.

thirdly, have Bill tell Adam what he did for your tenth anniversary. I want the same thing.

fourthly, do you still have your bathroom phobia? I seriously do not know how you do it Bonnie!