Ha! Congratulations and weren't we just talking about this the other night?
Congrats!!!! We are really sad that we won't get to see you in a couple of weeks. Every time I see you it seems like you have another kid! I guess I need to get up to Washington more often, or at least once.:)
Wow! Congrats! When's the big day? Hope you are feeing well!
You are seriously Wonder Woman... congrats!
Holy cow woman.... What can I say, Lauren would be so jealous. She wants more siblings, but dad doesn't. I'm impressed!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ha! Congratulations and weren't we just talking about this the other night?
Congrats!!!! We are really sad that we won't get to see you in a couple of weeks. Every time I see you it seems like you have another kid! I guess I need to get up to Washington more often, or at least once.:)
Wow! Congrats! When's the big day? Hope you are feeing well!
You are seriously Wonder Woman... congrats!
Holy cow woman.... What can I say, Lauren would be so jealous. She wants more siblings, but dad doesn't. I'm impressed!
Post a Comment