Sydnee loves sweet potatoes! But only the baby food kind, I tried being domestic and cooking my own, yep she hated them! She hates all baby food except sweet potatoes so I guess I shouldn't experiment!
She is quite smart at such a young age...She loves chocolate!!
This is what she looks like after enjoying a homemade chocolate chip cookie!!
She also is becoming quite good at the splits....maybe a gold medalist?
Also for any of those that are interested....she now plays "peek-a-boo", waves bye-bye and night night, and says mama and da-da!!
BREGGAN
Is cute as can be....and it's a good thing!
Finally got him weaned off of this...AGAIN! He hadn't had a binkie for a year or more until Sydnee came along!!
We thought we were making progress after giving up the binkie but now he has started sucking his thumb!!! You have got to be kidding me!!!
AUBREE
Loves, loves, loves, to play outside! She makes me so nervous, because she likes to do things like this.......
And I really don't want to have another one of these.......
Aubree asks me almost daily how many more days until she gets to go to school? I guess I should be grateful that she's excited to go, but it also makes me quite sad!
DALLIN
Dallin will actually get his own post because he has had quite the adventure, but here's a few pictures until I get that post done!
THE PHILADELPHIA ZOO
5TH AVE IN NYC AND IN FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE
MADELLYN
Finished the soccer season with a party at Pizza Hut! She joined a team that had been playing together since Kindergarten and this was her first year playing! We were so impressed and proud at how hard she worked and how well she played!!
Madellyn is in third grade this year so she got to be a part of the "Titanic". The school does this every year and it's incredible! They learn so much history,as well as etiquette,and they even learned the waltz so they could dance while "aboard" the Titanic.



They were served an 8 course kid friendly meal....On fine china....in there classroom that had been transformed to look like the Titanic!!
No comments:
Post a Comment