Friday, July 10, 2009

SuMmEr ViSiToRs!!!

We were so excited to have my dad and his wife Cheryl come see a little of Spokane and Liberty Lake. They stayed in the KOA that's pretty close by our house, so our kids were telling everyone that they sleep in their car! (But don't worry, they actually have a really nice trailer!!)



(gotta love Sydnee's face in this picture!

They surprised us by bringing a rocking horse that they had made for our kids. My dad did all the wood work, and Cheryl did the painting!


Breggan loves riding the rocking horse. It was a carnival horse for a few days that you had to give him money so you could ride it. Then it became just his personal horse that he would ride "far away". He had a friend over and I told him to let "Kyle" have a turn riding the horse and Breggan told me "I can't I'm far away". So Kyle had to wait for Breggan to "return" so he could have a try on the horse!

1 comment:

AMY said...

That rocking horse is amazing! What talented parents.
Could you tell them that Aidan's birthday is on Friday?

I love Breggan's imaginations... what a smart kid to tell everyone they had go pay money to the carnival to ride the horse.