First they all sit quietly waiting for their turn to be bounced.......
Bill gets bouncing way too high.........
Then Bill gets to try and talk the kids into being bounced again....Not a single one of them wanted to be bounced again......Which is probably a good thing since I darn near had a heart attack!!! Kids aren't meant to fly through the air!!
3 comments:
That is hilarious!
I got bounced off the trampoline a few times in my life. I was on the trampoline when Bill was going to do a knee flip and went straight through to the ground. The mat split! Pretty soon the kids will be doing it to each other, when they figure out the timing of the bounce. Good memories!
I should get on the tramp with my kids more often.
Hey, you guys planning on going to Bill's 20 year HS reunion? Have Bill shoot me an email (ty@elponderado.com)
Post a Comment