Sunday, April 5, 2009

March......

March consisted of the following activities.....


The kids learning and loving to play marbles with Bill!

Dr.Seuss' Birthday!

Sydnee getting tubes.



St. Patricks Day wouldn't be complete without green milk, green waffles,and very festive green hats!


Sydnee finally hitting the 12 lb. mark!! Yeah!!!


Sydnee spending endless hours at a time on my back.....

Speaking of backs....Bill injured his back. I wish I could post some lovely story about him hurting his back while helping an elderly lady or something like that. But no, the true story is he bent over to get a drink out of the drinking fountain, and couldn't get back up. Once Bill made it home from the church where this "accident" happened, I had to enlist the help of two of our friends to help lift Bill off of the floor so I could take him to the hospital. (I really wanted a picture of this, but wasn't sure if Bill would have liked that!) After a couple of shots in the hip, they sent us home. Whatever medicine they gave him really worked! He has NO memory of Saturday after the hospital, or Sunday!! He doesn't remember me taking him to a welfare meeting that he swore he had to be at, or coming home from the meeting. Brother Taylor from our Bishopric brought Bill home, I really hope we didn't have any family secrets that Bill could have told. Because he doesn't remember being brought home, or even who brought him home!! So don't ask him what they talked about at the meeting. But he did bring home 2 of all the pamphlets from the meeting!! I guess maybe deep down, he knew he wouldn't remember any of what he had heard?!? Just not sure why he thought he needed 2 of each!!
I told Bill, that with his memory loss I felt like I was having a glimpse into our lives about 50 years from now!! It was actually quite entertaining, and still is when we try to ask him questions about what he remembers!!


Ok, I'm pretty sure that March had other entertaing activites, but obviously I wasn't very good at taking pictures of everything. But you get the general idea!

2 comments:

jessica said...

My girls love playing marbles too. It's funny how something so simple can make everyone so happy.

I didn't know that Bill hurt his back! That is so hilarious! Not that he hurt his back but that he insisted on going to a meeting and doesn't remember anything!

jana jacob said...

That's a little scary that he can't remember anything for two days! I glad that that was all he needed to feel better! You are such a fun mom! I always think I will do something fun for St Patrick's day...and I qualify that with making sure we all have something green on!