Monday, April 14, 2008

SCORE!!

Saturday was the first game of the season for Dallin. Dallin made it an extra special first game of the season by scoring his first goal ever!! Way to go Dallin!



What a smart kid Dallin is. A number of times after the game Dallin would ask for things, such as lunch at Mcdonalds and ice cream just to name a few. Then he would let us know that it was "his first goal ever"! We were so proud of him that of course we had to give him a few of his wanted items!!

4 comments:

Ilene said...

What's good a goal if there is no ice cream to celebrate?

I'm with Dallin on that one.

jessica said...

I missed Maya's first goal ever...I was playing in Utah. Not mom of the year material is it...

The Hansen Clan said...

That is great... and I am glad that I am not the only one with a Kindergarten that already knows how to "play his/her cards right" - scary isn't it. BTW, I can't wait for our Scentsy stuff to come!

AMY said...

Way to go Dallin! I can't wait until Aidan plays soccer.