
When we moved here to Liberty Lake, Bill's work would have paid for us to fly here for a house hunting trip. But instead of having to fly, I decided I would rather load all 4 kids in the car and drive 18+ hours! Sooner or later I'm going to have to get on a plane, or my husband and family will see the world without me. So I'll have to find some good meds!!
#2 I LOVE listening to 80's music!

I know pretty pathetic....I was pretty excited when I found the 80's station here in Spokane!!
#3 I HATE HATE HATE public bathrooms!

I will travel from here all the way to Utah, while being pregnant and NEVER go to the bathroom. (I know just what everyone wanted to know about me!)
#4 I have NO big tonails!
Just ask my kids they love to point it out to everyone. I had one to many ingrown toenails as a kid so the Dr. finally killed all the nerves (or something) so they would never grow back! Had I only know then how badly I would miss having toenails, I probably would have put up some kind of fight! It's just not the same wearing flip-flops with UGLY toes!
There you have it, nothing too excited, but maybe there is something new that you didn't know about me!!
5 comments:
Interesting. I've been tagged, I wonder how long it will take before I get around to it.
Airplanes are fun and so is medication.
Dan was great at missing school too. I have told him that we are never mentioning that fact to our kids either.
I knew the flying thing and the toe thing...the HS thing was so suprising. YOu were one of THOSE girls! =)
I'm guessing the flying fear is due to heights...no flying, no pent house suites in hotels...probably no skydiving either. Wow, what is left to live for? Maybe it's time you "faced" your fears... dun-dun-dunnnn
If it's any consolation, there are more car accidents than plane accidents. But maybe you already know that. and I CANNOT believe you can go so long without using the restroom. That must be a record- seriously!!!
Post a Comment