#1 I love the close parking spots reserved for expectant mothers!
#2 Hearing the baby's heartbeat for the first time.
#3 Seeing the baby on an ultrasound, and finding out the sex!
#4 Fast growing nails.
#5 Fast growing hair.
#6 Laying in bed and "watching" my stomach dance all around.
#7 Seeing the excitement of a growing baby through the eyes of my kids.
#8 Feeling the baby moving all around.
#9 Hearing the giggles of my kids as they get to feel the baby move.
#10 Knowing that after 9 months I will finally get to hold this baby!!

And this picture shows how I feel about the other 99% of the time!
7 comments:
Your kids were perfectly matched for church Sunday. So cute. Reading you top 10 list made me remember the good times of pregnancy too.
What a great top 10 list... those things really are great and the cartoon sums the rest up very very well. Hang in there, you are on the home stretch!
That card is soooo true. You're almost done! I can't wait to bring you a yummy dinner.
Those are the 10 great things about pregnancy. I loved that cartoon! And what a cute picture of you and the kids!
Who's your daddy...oh yeah, he was taking the picture! HELLO, next time call me and I'll take the picture of all of you! Sure turned out cute though. I'd like to add to the list: the nice foot rubs from hubby during pregnancy...oh wait, never mind, those stop after baby number one...
Did you notice that if you really wanted to, those ten things could be condensed down to three:
-feeling the baby move
-seeing the baby
-closer parking spots
See, I'm not as optimistic as you. Love the cartoon.
I love the cartoon at the end, you need to send that to me. I totally understand how you feel, having recently been there. After Grant died I made an ongoing list of all the things I wouldn't complain about if I could only get pregnant again-I think reading my list only lasted for 4-5 months and then misery set in-
you are so cute pregnant and the end is near!
Post a Comment