Monday, May 12, 2008

Let's play catch up..............



Yahoo, Easter pictures are finally up! The kids had a great Easter. Of course everyone had a blast coloring Easter eggs. I only have one stain on my floor to show for the fun we had while coloring!!


Last Saturday was Dallin's last soccer game of the season. He LOVED playing, he was on a fun team with a coach that he really liked. So of course he wants us to sign him up again for next season!




Aubree and her friends from preschool had a field trip to Safeway. Now everytime we drive by, she has to remind me that's where her field trip was. Just in case I forget!! Her favorite part of the field trip was the big trash compactor!




The kids have been asking us for quite some time to take them to fly kites. We kept waiting for it to get warm......but finally gave up waiting for warmth. We dressed them all in there nice big winter coats and headed to the park to fly kites. Aubree and Breggan only lasted long enough for me to take pictures, then we waited in the car because it was FREEZING! No it wasn't February when we took them to the park, it was the last day of APRIL!!

2 comments:

AMY said...

I loved that preschool trip to Safeway. All I can say is starbucks smoothies are great!

I'm excited to have Aidan play soccer next season... so fun!

jessica said...

You guys are such nice parents to buy kites and actually go to the park and fly them...when it's like 30 degrees no less! We aren't so nice, we just tell them how fun it is to watch other people do it.