Saturday, March 8, 2008

Valentine's Day....almost a month late!

Both Madellyn and Dallin had very fun parties at school.


I took Aubree, Dallin, and Breggan with me to Madellyn's party. I was amazed that they came home with just as many cookies and treats as Madellyn did!


Breggan went with me to Dallin's class party and thought that school was the greatest thing ever!



I guess I'll wait a few years before I tell him that schools not just donuts and cupcakes!!

4 comments:

The Hansen Clan said...

Darling photos... your kids are so cute! On a serious note though, Kohl's grand opening is this Thursday... we are so there and it better be a blizzard :)

Ilene said...

I like how my valentine from preschool was the only one that didn't include some kind of treat. I am turning into my cheap mother. Actually it wasn't because I was cheap, just lazy.

jessica said...

Oh don't worry about it...Dallin will figure it out soon enough!

condiefamily said...

Dont burst the bubble yet! At that age it should be butterflies and rainbows and cupcakes. By the way-thank you for clarifying on your friend list that I am from Utah. I may be blogging across country but I definitely am FROM UTAH!
Wendy...from Utah