If you guessed hives, you guessed correctly. This is what poor Breggan looks like right now!! I took him to the doctor and they have no idea what caused it, or how long it will last!! Boy aren't we excited! I just feel so bad for him, because he's going crazy with how bad they itch!! Hopefully the doctor will be wrong and they will only last a few days!!
6 comments:
Maybe that's why he kept having that super-frowny face at nursery on Sunday?
Oh, so you really weren't lying when you cancelled preschool...
Poor guy! At least it isn't chicken pox, right?
That poor boy (and poor you)... I am seriously itching all over now.
I feel your pain- Brayden got hives a lot when he was younger! The best advice I ever received was to give them Benadryl around the clock, never let it out of their systems till the hives are gone. The histamines build back up and produce more hives without Benadryl on board- anyways- I used to set my alarm to redose Brayden in the night, but it cut his 'Hive Time' in half! You probably already learned this but just in case!
Good luck
Kara
Hey, between my two predictions over the phone I'm glad it was hives and not chicken pox.
I hope he's feeling better.
So glad that he is better!
I had allergies to everything as a kid, I know all about hives, they SUCK!
Post a Comment