#1 The kids are excited for bedtime
#2 All 4 kids are up "late" to watch movies (late to them is anytime after normal bedtime of 8!)
#3 You can find snacks and treats of all kinds being ate by the kids, around the kids, and on the kids!
#4 You can hear the pleasant snoring of 4 little kids
#5 You must leap onto the bed, so you don't step on any of the sleeping kids
Friday nights have become a tradition at our house. The kids LOVE to sleep on our floor. Sometimes on holidays they are lucky enough to sleep on our floor also. Dallin was trying to use Martin Luther King Jr. day as a reason to sleep in our room, we had to let him know that this holiday was not a reason enough to be in our room!
5 comments:
What a nice mom! (You are ALWAYS the most laid-back, fun mom.)
Yeah, ditto to Jessica's comment. I give my girls snuggle time in the morning and that's it.
Jackson came into sleep with us the other night and I kicked him out. I guess I should let him sleep on the floor. I need to try being a nice mom like you.
Would it be bad if my kids slept on the floor next to all the dust bunnies? I don't think wood floor are condusive (sp?) to floor sleeping! What a fun tradition!
Look at Dallin trying to celebrate Martin Luther King Day! Way to go Dallin! Next thing, he'll be marching in Civil Rights Parades.
Post a Comment