Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Famous Words.......



My kids love to hear the famous words, "everyone hurry, we need to take pictures!"
Sometimes, with the reaction I get you would think I had invited them all to have a
tooth pulled. But as long as I continue to have such cute kids, I don't think I
will quit torturing them with pictures! Sorry kids!!


3 comments:

Ilene said...

I'm glad you battled your girls into making those ringlets. It was fun to sit behind you guys and admire their hair.

Cute stuff!

condiefamily said...

Thanks for the link! I love seeing your children. Aubree looks exactly like the Madellyn that I remember so well (about the same age when she and Courtney cut each other's hair). You all look great. We'll be watching your blog...
Wendy

Penny said...

It is our JOB, as mom, to torture our family into pictures. If we left it to the men to take pictures, there wouldn't be any because it's just too much work!

They all look adorable!