Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Christmas Cards......



1. Family picture taken........done
2. Christmas cards ordered.....done
3. Christmas cards picked up....done
4. Family letter written........done
5. Envelopes addressed..........done
5. Stamps bought................done
6. Cards mailed.................not yet done!


As you can see, I am at the final step of Christmas cards! As soon as the post office opens tomorrow, I will finish the last step! Yahoo!! I will no longer have Christmas cards to worry about. What will I worry about now?

(P.S. Please don't worry about me, I'm sure I will find something else to worry about! )

3 comments:

Ilene said...

0 family pictures taken. 0 cards to send. 100 percent guilt when reading your blog!

Great family picture!

Jessica said...

I don't even want to discuss my cards. Except to say I'm NEVER HANDMAKING THEM AGAIN!!!

And your blogs are so cute, you need to do it a teensy bit more often.

The Hansen Clan said...

I know what you can worry about... when we are going on another midnight shopping run in a blizzard - I am so excited to do it again - you will still be the driver and I will sit in the back with a 64 oz diet coke.