Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Next up.....Dallin

Next one up for a birthday is Dallin!! He wanted a "construction" party! Sounds easy enough right?! We delivered invitations to 10 little 5 and 6 year old boys. (and 1 girl) And this my friends is the end result!!



We played a few games, ate pizza, and then had cupcakes! After a lovely 1 hour of birthday party bliss, the party came to an end!! (Remind me again next year that short birthday parties are great!!)

I think the biggest highlight of the evening was Bill's magic show! The kids were in AWE!!! You'll have to ask him sometime for a demonstration.....(Sorry I thought I had a picture of the magic show!!) As all the kids left, I heard a number of them saying "Dallin's dad really is magic! " :)

Dallin and the others all had a great time! One more party down until next year..............

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Your kids DID look so cute on Sunday. And why didn't Bill demonstrate those talents when he was our home teacher, hmmm?

Penny said...

One hour party, huh? That is a fantastic idea! And I think that Bill should do a show for the ward, I hear he's "magic"!