Thursday, January 10, 2008

Guess what!!!




Yep, we are now expecting number 5! Everything checked out perfect at the doctor yesterday, so we are super excited. The kids are so excited! On the way home from the ultrasound we were telling the kids that we would need to pick a name with double letters. (Because that's what everyone else in our family has.) So Aubree found the "Home Town Buffet" sign, and decided we should name the baby the name on the sign because it had two "f's". So the baby so far is named Buffet. We tried to talk her into some other names but she seems pretty set on Buffet! Luckily we have awhile to decide on a name!!

5 comments:

Ilene said...

WHAT?!! Did the other girls know last night and I showed up too late to find out?

CONGRATULATIONS!

That is awesome, awesome. Buffet is a beautiful name but I personally like Muffin or Mitten.

Penny said...

HEY!!! I didn't know last night either. Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!! I also love the name Buffet, and if it is a girl, you can name her Buffy. (As in the vampire slayer)

Congrats!

The Hansen Clan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I just about fell off my chair. What great news - you seriously made my day. I hope you are feeling ok and I cannot wait to talk to you about all of this at McDonald's! Katelyn wanted to name Brooke "Curly" when we found out it would be a girl... she assumed the baby would have big hair like us. When I asked her what if the baby has straight hair, she said "Well then it will be a really funny joke." She fought for that name until the bitter end... good luck.

condiefamily said...

Just a few suggestions to consider...
Yahoo
Slipper
Poinsettia
Blogger
Funny
Pepper (as in Dr.)
Carrot
Basketball
Michelle
Congratulations! You make darling babies! I'm glad you're having another! Have a happy day-SEE there's another one for the list...Happy!

Jessica said...

That is such a great name. Maybe I'll steal it. Not that I'm pregnant. Yet.

Congratulations!