I guess you could say I'm one that follows the crowd, because here I am starting a blog!! Yikes!! But hey everybody is doing it and I don't want to be left behind with the "uncool" people.
So let's start with the tramatic day of the 1st day of Kindergarten for Dallin. What a cute boy, but my heck does he really want to go to Kindergarten? The answer would be yes, and he was very sick of me asking him this.
Next would be Aubree who is so very excited to start her little preschool co-op! Yes she thinks preschool is the very best thing, because now finally she is like the big kids and gets to carry a backpack!
Madellyn was so ready to start 2nd grade. She only broke her mom's heart for a few moments of time, when she let me know that she was going into 2nd grade with her friends and not with her mom!!
Well what now will I do with my time now that I have those three off to their different schools......the answer is Breggan!!
So you say, what can a little boy with a smile that cute really do? He can scoot chairs anywhere in the kitchen he would like. He can start the microwave, turn on the fan above the microwave,turn on the disposal, turn on the water, reach the medicine cabinet and any thing else he might find of interest, all with the help of the chair!! He loves to flush items, no matter the size or shape down the toliet and then reply very loudly bye bye!! I guess is to be expected, he is almost two!!
No comments:
Post a Comment