Here are just a few of his latest masterpieces............
This one can be found on the entry door to the master suite.....
The above exhibt is located on the lower level above the couch!
This last exhibt is the one that I'm sure will make the little artist famous! Look at the amount of colors used in this piece. You will find this beautiful piece on the backside of the girls closet door.
Tours are open daily! Well not really, Mr. Clean magic eraser is going to be on the job tonight, no guarantees that any masterpieces will remain!! Let's just say no masterpieces better remain!!!
The last photo is of the great artist preparing for another great work! He must always practice on paper I'm guessing before using up a nice blank canvas!
2 comments:
Very cute post...and I'm sorry about the wall art.
Thank goodness for Mr. Clean magic eraser. Love that invention. I have about four boxes of 'em scattered throughout the house.
Yay for your blog!
Post a Comment