Monday, October 15, 2007

Adventures in Utah


Last Wednesday we went to Utah. We made the trip around to all the grandparents, which the kids always get to super spoiled by! We spent one day in Salt Lake, watching the new (well new to us) movie at the Joseph Smith memorial building, seeing what IKEA is all about and enjoying food from Cafe Rio!! We also spent one day bowling, and playing games at a new place in Ogden called "Fat Cats". The kids seemed to love bowling! I think it might have to do with the fact that they all seemed to get a higher score than me!! (But hey I didn't get to use bumpers like they did!)
The road trip was long, which I guess should be expecting with 4 kids. But with only one round of throwing up I guess we have NOTHING to complain about!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Pretty picture! And I'm jealous. A vacation sounds fun, especially since I only had one 2 weeks ago!