Friday, October 19, 2007

Girls just wanna have fun!





Yes, this would be a important day for everyone to take note of. I was considered a "nice" mom on this day! I had invited a couple of Madellyn's friends over, without her knowing on a Friday after school. They had so much fun doing girl things, painting fingers and toes, putting on make-up, eating pizza, watching movies, and of course can't forget anything that might do with High School Musical! I must say that even Breggan looked pretty good with his bright red fingers and toes!! Luckily he put up a pretty good fight when they tried to put make-up on him.

Madellyn was even nice enough after her friends had all gone home, to let Aubree take a turn making her hair into a masterpiece!

Can I just say I love it when they get along like that!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Okay...you always seem like the nice mom...I always think that you seems so kid-oriented and laid back and fun with you kids...so it's not even that special!