Saturday, April 21, 2012

Rylee turns 2!!!!!

Rylee was lucky enough to have her birthday party while grandma and grandpa Prince were here for Aubree's baptism. 
I found a cake on Pinterest that I wanted, and passed it on to the cake maker!  It was darling, and showed what Rylee is all about.....tu-tu's and princesses!!

Rylee loved opening presents, and was so gracious to tell everyone thank you for everything she opened. 

Rylee is such a fun girl.  She loves the color pink, and prefers not to have anything that's not colored pink.  She loves playing with Sydnee, and most of the time they get along great.  Rylee can be very loud, but we've decided that she knew if she was going to be #6, she has to make herself heard!  She is still the best sleeper!  I love her early bedtime, and the great naps she takes!  She loves to color, dance, sing, take showers, and do anything the big kids are doing!  She loves our dog, the two of them seem to have quite the special relationship.  Rio seems to know that Ry is the one that will sneak her food, every chance she gets!


Rylee loves her binkie (me-me as she and Sydnee call them) and her blankie, and she may or may not still have a bottle!!  We love this girl like crazy....but I can't believe she is already 2!!!

No comments: