Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dallin turns 10........




This year Dallin wanted a party at home with friends. So we invited a few friends over, for a movie, pizza, and cake.



   
I think Dallin's favorite gift was the trunk that Bill made for him, to keep all his "stuff" in that little siblings can't get!
Bill left it unpainted, so Dallin could decorate it anyway he wanted.  It's now covered in Native American symbols! 
Dallin is such a sweet boy. He loves to learn.  Breggan asked him the other day "what's it like to die?" Dallin told him, "how should I know", and Breggan's response to that was " your the smartest kid in the whole school, you know everything!"
Dallin loves to make things, and take them apart.  I've had to have the discussion a few times about not taking everything apart, because we have had a few "accidents" where items weren't able to go back together!
We are so blessed to have our Dallin!  We love him like CRAZY!!




No comments: