Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Sydnee!!!!!!!!!!



Sydnee's 1 year stats:
14 lbs. 11 oz.
27"



Sydnee had a fun birthday party while we were visiting Bill's family in New Mexico.
Bill once again impressed us with his cake making skills. His brother Hyrum even joined in the fun of decorating the cake!







Sydnee loved eating the cake, but like the sweet baby she is, she would take one bite for herself and then offer the next bite to Bill!



Overall I think Sydnee would say she had a great birthday!

We are so thankful for our sweet girl, she is such a fun little addition to our family!

3 comments:

The Hansen Clan said...

That is so cute that she shared her cake... I don't think I have EVER shared cake with anyone. I hope she had a great birthday!

AMY said...

I was just thinking in church today how big everyone's babies are. My Jack used to be the baby, but now there's a new generation and they're growing fast.

Once again, Bill's cake skills are impressive.

PS Bill's bro looks just like him.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sydney. Sorry we flaked on your actual birth day and went to silverwood rather than care for your siblings. Your momma forgave us and realized she better not have babies on our anniversary! We love you no matter the day...