*Turning our living room into one big tent.*
*4th of July picnic in the park.*
(They both were really having a good time, don't let those faces trick you!)
*4th of July parade*
*Eating LOTS of popsicles!*
*Multiple trips to Couer D'Alene lake, we also tried out Hayden Lake once.*
*A trip to the "Four Corners Monument".*
*Swimming in New Mexico, in aunt Janet's pool.*
*Baseball in the park.*
*A stop at the dinosaur museum in Blanding Utah, bet you didn't know they even had a dinosaur museum! *
*Water fights and swimming in friends' pools*
*Picking strawberries*
We had a really great summer. I was sad to see summer end in many ways, but in other ways it's nice to get back in routines!
1 comment:
Hi Bonnie,
I just found your blog and Travis told me to leave a comment, that you would remember us, so I did. Looks like you guys had a fun summer, I can't believe how big your kids are getting, doesn't seem like you have been gone that long. We miss you guys in the neighborhood! I now have a blog, if you want to look at it, just send me your email address and I will invite you.
cleggchief@gmail.com
Take Care,
Shauna Clegg
Post a Comment