Wednesday, July 22, 2009

LoOk WhO CaMe To ViSiT........

We have been VERY fortunate to have someone visiting with us for almost a month now! He probably looks familiar to the rest of you........His name is Breggan!



Breggan has been "visiting" us for quite awhile now and we have really enjoyed having him here.

Here's some of the things we have heard while he has been "visiting".

*He always calls me "Bonnie.
*Everynight before bed he "calls" his "mom" and she says that he can sleep at our house.
*His "mom" works at Wal-mart.
*He doesn't wear diapers at "his" house because he's a big boy, and diapers are for babies!!!!!!
*Everything that we have reminds him of things at "his" house. We constantly hear, "I have one of those at my house", or he will tell us what he really likes at "our" house. He has mentioned our carpet he really likes, and our baby, and our fridge, and the list goes on and on!!
*He is always asking my babys' name, and where my boys' room is.
*All of his clothes were bought for him by his "mom" at Wal-mart.
*A few Sunday's ago his "mom" said it was ok if he went to church with us!

The other kids keep asking me how long he's going to play this game, I wish I knew is the only answer I can give them.

I JUST KEEP REMINDING MYSELF THAT MY GRANDMA ALWAYS SAID THAT A GOOD IMAGINATION WAS A SIGN OF INTELLIGENCE!!

5 comments:

Sarah Payne said...

Too funny!! How fun to have a sleep over every night. Tell his "Mom" how cute he is, pretty darn cute!!!

Jessica said...

That is hilarious!

jana jacob said...

WALMART???? His "mom" had better find a new job! You've got to love their imaginations!

AMY said...

Wow! He's going to be brilliant :) What an imagination.

Anonymous said...

I thought I saw you selling some key chains in Walmart...