Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Spring Pictures...........























We went and got our family pictures done at Sears of all places....We couldn't be happier with how they turned out!!! If only the weather outside was as "spring" as we look!!

7 comments:

The Hansen Clan said...

I love the pictures! They are amazing... OK, so it helps when you have such a darling family too :) You guys look so springy I might hang your picture in my house the next time it snows so that I stay in a good mood :)

AMY said...

Where did you find matching suits? Your pictures look great.... and today is sunny, so they look so springy!

jessica said...

ADORABLE! They turned out so good! I love how coordinated you all are. I think that is just as hard as getting the kids to smile and look at the camera.

Sarah Payne said...

Great pictures Bonnie!! Everyone looks so good! Too cute.

eric and girls said...

Your family is absolutely beautiful. We have to try and get together this summer. My husband has some time off in July!

Bethany said...

Oh my goodness- so cute! Putting together all those outfits must have taken a ton of work. Good job and great pictures!

Jessica said...

WOW! THose turned out really really good!