Sydnee started cereal, and hates it!! She has also tried a few other things but the only "real" food she has liked is the taste of ice cream she had at McDonalds! Really do you blame her? Ice cream is WAY better than apples or squash!!
Sydnee also spends lots of her time in her new FAVORITE spot the BUMBO seat! This is a GREAT invention!!
*Don't let these pictures fool you, I promise she really does like these she just didn't want to wait to smile for me to take a picture!*
Peter Pan has been spending a lot of time at our house lately.....
Breggan's daily prayers include "Please bless my friend Peter pan to come out of our t.v. to play with me!" Everyday before a nap or bed, he asks if Peter Pan is coming! Everyday I give him the same answer, probably not today honey!!
We can't forget to mention the Superbowl. As you can tell by Sydnee's jersey we were a very happy household this year with the winner!!
4 comments:
I remember going through the same food dilemma with Aidan. Jack on the other hand... well you can just tell he likes food. Good Luck!
I love that Breggan prays for Peter Pan to come out of the TV to play with him. Seriously that is so precious!
They are both so cute! That picture of Sydnee with the cereal is priceless... I think she is ready for Mud Pie and garlic fries!
So cute! My kids never liked the cereal. I cannot stand to think of all the money wasted on un-eaten rice cereal.. Oatmeal went down better.
Post a Comment