Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Science Class....

Our instructor today will be Breggan....

Lesson today will be on electricity.......

Take one of these........

Insert in one of these.......

And this will be the result........



Although nobody was injured during this experiment, I do not recommend trying this at home!

6 comments:

jana jacob said...

Wow, that is scary!!! I'm glad no one was hurt! I ahve to say, I love the way you posted that! And WOW!!! You are super mom with so many birthday's close together! Bill's got some serious skills!

The Hansen Clan said...

This was great documentation of a scary day... I have seen the fork, so I know those photos were not retouched. He is quite the experimenter :)

AMY said...

I swear it's a boy thing. Luckily no one got hurt... but hopefully lesson learned.

Bethany said...

Shaun did that enough times during his childhood to earn the nickname "Shocky." I guess he's mostly normal.

jessica said...

OH MY!!!! That would have totally freaked me out! I am so glad he is okay and you both lived to blog about it...

Sarah Payne said...

Yeah, we have a dime that has a couple of notches taken out of it. Taylor, dropped it on a night light next to the plug. I am glad that he didn't get hurt!