She got to invite two of her friends to come along with us.
The girls seemed to have a great time skating!
Bill once again impressed us with his cake making skills!
Madellyn loves the "Cooking Mama" Wii game she got and all the other gifts she got! Nothing like having a birthday 4 days after Christmas!
9 things we love about 9 year old Madellyn....
#1 She's a GREAT helper with her younger siblings.
#2 She is an excellent student!
#3 She is very caring.
#4 She is willing to try new things.
#5 She loves anything "girlie"
#6 She's a great reader.
#7 She's got a great sense of humor!
#8 She is an awesome friend.
#9 She's a good sport when playing games!
We love you Madellyn!!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Madellyn! And once again Bill impresses with his cake skills...
You party animals!
It is fun to see how you guys are doing! It seems like just yesterday when Madellyn, Jessica and Cody were in pre-school. I can't believe they are nine. Bill is very talented. I wish I could make cakes that awesome!
Yeah. Bill's pretty amazing. Happy Birthday Madellyn!
Didn't know where else to leave this comment so first, Happy Birthday Madellyn. And then, Congrats on the game last night Bill! I assume you've remained a faithful Steelers fan? ;)
Post a Comment