They had huge turtles that they just let wander around the store. Aubree thought that was pretty cool.
Here's the whole group at the end of a great field trip!!
Luckily we made it out of the store without Aubree wanting any sort of new animal! Score for mom and dad!!!
7 comments:
Um, where's Jackson?
That's a miracle that she didn't ask for a pet! I can smell the store just thinking about it.
All my pictures of Maya and Eden at that pet store have them plugging their noses. It really is stinky!
Yes, it was fun and VERY stinky. I seriously could have thrown up! It wasn't as bad the first time we went there! Yuck!
Good thing you somewhat adjust to the smell while you're in there. The kids could have rode on those turtles. And, unfortunately we went away with water frogs. I don't know why I give in.
Yeah, stay away from pet turtles, they carry salmonella (my mom works in a vet hospital) and stinkiness! Um, can I get a copy of the boys soccer team picture? thanks.
We went to the pet store too for our field trip. Ditto! It smells NASTY in there. Aubree is so sweet and reverent in sunbeams. She is definitely the calmest one. She is so sweet. I'm so glad she wants to come now! (Or hopefully she wants to come.) :)
Post a Comment