This last Saturday Madellyn was baptized and confirmed a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, by her dad.
What a neat experience this is. Especially for our 1st baby to be getting baptized, I still can't believe she's old enough!! We are so proud of her!
6 comments:
She looked so beautiful! Congratulations on a special day and darling family! We missed you at McDonald's today :)
Congrats on hitting this milestone!
Cute dress! We missed you yesterday...the drive through wave was not enough.
Are you kidding me? I can't believe she's 8! She looks very happy. Don't blink-before you know it she'll be all grown up...You have a beautiful family.
Hey I didn't know you blogged! I just started...I'm gald we got to be part of Madellyn's special day!
I love Aubree's white dress. She looks so beautiful, for such a special time in her life. What a beautiful family photo too.
Post a Comment