Next in the line up for a birthday is Madellyn.
This year she decided she wanted to have an “overnighter” at a hotel in Coeur D'Alene. (thanks to all of Bill’s hotel points, this was possible!) The day of Madellyn’s “actual” birthday we celebrated at home. Before Madellyn went to swimming practice she wanted her favorite dinner which is sausage gravy. Bill and the kids then surprised her with cupcakes when she got home from practice. She then got to open presents, and we played a new game called “Farkle”. Madellyn was super excited with her new clothes, swimsuit and I-tunes gift card.
Then Madellyn, along with 2 of her friends and Aubree headed to Coeur D’Alene the next day.
We had dinner at Red Robin. Then it was off to Cold Stone, Aeropostale, and then back to the hotel for some swimming.
Finally after almost 3 hours of swimming I convinced them it was time to go up to the room. All the girls then enjoyed manicures and pedicures, from me! Then we finished the night eating popcorn and chocolate. Nothing good was on T.V. at that time of night, so the girls wanted to watch some “Salad Chef” infomercial! (Luckily they were sleepy before I had to watch too much of the infomercial, but I think they all wanted to buy their own “Salad Chef”)
It was such a fun night. I think all the girls had a great night! I’m so thankful that Madellyn has such great friends. The next morning at breakfast I got so many compliments on how well behaved all the girls were!
We are so thankful we have Madellyn in our family. I seriously can’t believe she is 11! She is such a huge helper and always has such a good attitude. She is so willing to help others out! We Love you Madellyn!
No comments:
Post a Comment