Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Dallin

IMG_3022 

Dallin’s birthday started this year with a few presents before school.  Kind of a cruel trick, because he REALLY wanted to stay home and play his new DS game and build his Bionicle!

IMG_3028 IMG_3031

 

 

 

 

 

Then I surprised Dallin by picking him up early from school and we went and met Bill at Dallin’s favorite restaurant “HU HUT” for lunch.  The whole way there Dallin kept saying, “I can’t believe this is really happening!”  (I think one of his favorite parts was I even let him sit in the front seat! )

 

IMG_3032 IMG_3050

 Lunch was super yummy!  They even gave Dallin his own dessert since it was his birthday, which he so graciously shared with his brother and sister!  He then got to miss the rest of the day of school and come home and play his new games!

Part 2 of Birthday

The Friday after Dallin’s official birthday he had a friend party.  He had a few friends come over in their jammies, eat pizza, and watch “Despicable Me”, and played a few games.

IMG_3066

Then we all enjoyed the yummy “Lego” cake, made by Bill!

IMG_3070 IMG_3080

IMG_3089 And once again, Bill’s magic tricks kept all the kids on the edge of their seats!  This time it was the “disappearing penny” trick!

Happy Birthday Dallin!  We sure love you, and are so glad your part of our family!  You bring us so much happiness, with your sweet and caring personality! 

No comments: