Sunday, November 21, 2010

I think she’s a fish!

 

Last Friday was Madellyn’s first swim meet, she was so nervous! She’s on the swim team with one of her best friends, which helped settle her nerves a little! They were having a sleepover that night so they used the words “sleepover and ice cream, “ to help motivate each other!

IMG_2767IMG_2764 

 

 

 

 

 

Madellyn and Kate

 

IMG_2774

IMG_2769

 

Here she is doing the backstroke, and the freestyle!

In both pictures she is in the far lane. (In the first picture you can see how far of a lead she had!) This was her first swim meet, and she got FIRST place in both her events! Way to go Madellyn! She has really loved doing the swim team.  We  are so proud of how hard she has been practicing, even if she is exhausted she still keeps going!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Congrats Madellyn! I am so proud of you! I sink more than swim, so I am seriously impressed. Way to go!