Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

Picking out the perfect pumpkin……

What a cold and rainy day it was to pick pumpkins, but we still had fun!

IMG_2389 IMG_2387

IMG_2388

Carving the pumpkins…….

 

IMG_2395IMG_2414

 

 IMG_2443

School Class parties…….

What fun parties the kids all had.  Madellyn’s grade doesn’t get to dress up, but her teacher made it up to them by having quite the loud party!  There was SO much food, a disco ball and karaoke!  Dallin’s class decorated cookies, played games and watched the “Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.”  Aubree’s class decorated Oreo's as spiders, ate slime and played games!  Breggan and Sydnee had so much fun watching the kids and seeing everyone at the school in costumes!

  

IMG_2436

 IMG_2440

 

And finally the part the kids have been waiting all year for…..Trick or Treating!!

Are these not the cutest witches, skeleton, fireman, hotdog and puppy you have ever seen?

 

 IMG_2465 IMG_2466 IMG_2467 IMG_2483IMG_2468IMG_2485

I think a “Happy Halloween” was had by ALL!!

1 comment:

Shauna & Travis said...

Your kids look so cute in their costumes, and I agree with you, I have NEVER seen a cuter hotdog!!! I can't believe how big they are getting, they are just growing up so fast.