You look really good for 26 weeks and having your 6th child, (or maybe it's cuz the picture is blurry J/K)I was HUGE at that point with Abbie. But as everyone kept telling me "we all think that way when were pregnant." I love your blog background, that is what I was going to change mine to, on friday. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
You are amazing! I am so glad we are in this together - you are wonderful and you better keep that offensive sign out of your yard for me or I might go into labor!
2 comments:
You look really good for 26 weeks and having your 6th child, (or maybe it's cuz the picture is blurry J/K)I was HUGE at that point with Abbie. But as everyone kept telling me "we all think that way when were pregnant." I love your blog background, that is what I was going to change mine to, on friday. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
You are amazing! I am so glad we are in this together - you are wonderful and you better keep that offensive sign out of your yard for me or I might go into labor!
Post a Comment