Bill is our family's "Ace of Cakes" and this is what he came up with.......
Good thing they have a dad that can make cakes, because I can guarantee you that mine would not look like this!!
But beware after you eat the black frosting off the cake, your tongue will look like this......
His favorite gift was his tool set. Now he can be like "Handy Manny". Boy they are easy to please at this age!!
5 comments:
That's it!....Bill and I are having a cake off! I am pretty impressed with his skills, I pride myself on the cakes I make but he is seriously giving me a run for my money...
Happy Birthday Breggan!
Bill... impressive. Bonnie, I'm with you - I do not create birthday cakes - mostly because I don't have the patience or talent. I'd rather buy one. I tried to make a lego cake once... I can't even compare what it looked like, I just know it didn't look like a lego.
Breggan- what a cutie! How on earth did he come up with the cat in the hat?
And Bill- he makes cakes and cleans up barf at the ward christmas party like a pro!
He looks so proud to wear his tool belt! Just wait till he finds the real screwdriver and tries to pierce his ear or something...strongly advise keeping all real tools out of reach! Have you tried to print your blog yet?
He looks so proud to wear his tool belt! Just wait till he finds the real screwdriver and tries to pierce his ear or something...strongly advise keeping all real tools out of reach! Have you tried to print your blog yet?
Post a Comment