Monday, November 24, 2008

Do you know the Muffin Woman??




A few weeks back I was awaken by the sweet smell of blueberries! I knew that I hadn't made anything, because I was still in bed!! I went into the the kitchen and this is what I found.........



Madellyn had made muffins from start to finish all by herself!! The muffins were awesome, but the other other awesome part was that she even cleaned up after making the muffins!!!! She has decided that she loves cooking! Every night she wants to help make dinner, it's great!! I love having a helper in the kitchen! This is a great way for us to spend time together and talk about her day at school!

5 comments:

The Hansen Clan said...

May I please have her? I'll trade you straight across for Kyle :) I am looking so forward to our Walmart night... in fact, I think I will go make the cheese ball right now!

jessica said...

WOW! I think you should incorporate that somehow into activity days...Maya could use some pointers.

AMY said...

I seriously need a girl!

Ilene said...

My helpers like to sneeze over the food I am making. They think it gives it a little extra something.

Bethany said...

Can she make cinnamon rolls too?