Thursday, November 1, 2007

Frogs and chickens and skeltons OH MY!!

One more Halloween over with! Just for future refrence you can't find trick or treat buckets on Halloween morning anywhere! So make sure to stock up way before Halloween, or just make sure you don't lose the ones you had from the previous year. Or in our case don't take trick or treat buckets as throw up buckets on trips....hence not wanting to wash them out, we throw them away at the nearest rest stops!!




Madellyn was a "Chinese Princess", the moment she saw this costume her heart was set on it. Bill even had to bring it back from Billings, because the Target here was out of her size!





Dallin was a skelton. He liked his costume, because their real use was jammies! He was so excited that after trick-or-treating he didn't even have to get jammies on like everyone else!!




Breggan was a frog. I couldn't get any pictures of him holding still. He always wants to see the picture on the camera. He doesn't understand that he has to have his picture taken first before you can see it on the camera. So this year the only pictures I got of him, are of him walking towards the camera.





Aubree was a chicken. I had originally got this costume for Breggan, but when she saw it, it was no longer for Breggan. She wore it around for a solid month before Halloween!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute costumes (aubree's my favorite!) and sorry about the morning-of hastle!

Ilene said...

My favorite is the way Aubree says "chicken." I can't even write it out phoenetically (sp?) but it is adorable.

Cute kids!

Penny said...

Very very cute! There is nothing as great as finding a costume that is adorable and WARM!! And the story about using trick or treat buckets as throw up buckets, too funny!! I guess not so funny on Halloween morning-